UC San Diego’s Triton Track & Field Stadium is known as one of the top track and field venues in the country. The facility includes a nine-lane track surface in Triton Stadium, a world-renowned throwing facility, spacious locker rooms and a weight room. Large grass fields and a eucalyptus forest with trails surround the stadium, providing endless possibilities for training. Near the track is a state-of-the-art, multi-million dollar athletic event center (RIMAC) that includes a 5,000-seat arena and a 12,000 square foot weight room.
In Google Maps, enter this address for nearest lot to Triton Track and Field Stadium:
9730 Hopkins Drive, San Diego, CA 92121
Directions to the Triton Track and Field Stadium
- From Interstate 5, Exit Genesee Ave.
- Head west on Genesee
- Turn left on Torrey Pines Rd.
- Turn left at the next signal (Northpoint Drive - UCSD North Campus Entrance)
- Continue through 2 stop signs, as the road curves to the right it becomes John Hopkins Drive
- Park in Hopkins Parking Structure. The Triton Track & Field Stadium is north of Northpoint Drive and is accessible from Ridge Walk.
- Parking permits are required (Mon-Fri only) and can be obtained from the Northpoint information booth (To the right of the second stop sign on Northpoint Drive are parking permit machines.) or any level of Hopkins Parking Structure.