- ADMISSIONS 101: For complete information on the admissions process at UC San Diego, including a timeline, please visit our Admissions page. From here, you can take a virtual tour of campus and find information specifically tailored to freshmen and transfer students.
- FINANCIAL AID 101: For complete information about financial aid, including a timeline on the financial aid process, an explanation of the different types of aid and estimated costs of attendance, please visit the Finances & Financial Aid page.
- NCAA RULES & REQUIREMENTS 101: In addition to applying to UCSD and meeting all University requirements for admission, you must also be deemed eligible under NCAA rules. The NCAA Eligibility Center is the organization that will certify your initial eligibility for athletics. You may also have questions about NCAA recruiting rules. For recruiting rules & FAQ's as well as additional information on Eligibility Center requirements, please visit our Prospective Student-Athletes Compliance page.
- VISITING CAMPUS 101: If planning to visit our beautiful campus and our top flight athletic facilities, which overlooks the Pacific Ocean, you can find directions to campus here. If you're not able to visit in person, you can always take a virtual tour until you get to experience the real thing! If you get lost, feel free to call our front desk for assistance at 858-534-4211.
- STUDENT-ATHLETE SERVICES 101: This section of the website is currently under development. Please check bask soon.
- CONTACT US 101: The best way to get on our coaches' radars is to first submit a recruiting questionnaire. You can find the questionnaires by visiting your desired sports page OR by scrolling down. You can also send them an email or give them a call by finding their information on our Staff Directory. If you are visiting campus, be sure to let them know. Be aware that certain NCAA rules may prevent them from returning emails or phone calls or even having on-campus contact with you. Make sure to review the recruiting rules ahead of time by visiting our Prospective Student-Athlete Compliance page.