Facilities and Equipment
Accomplished athletes perform best when they have access to first-rate facilities and equipment. Continuing the tradition of excellence, one of our top initiatives includes updating many of our fields and facilities, which also provide the region with valuable recreation venues.
• Baseball and Softball Fields: Our existing facilities require upgrades that are critical to hosting championships—ranging from lighting and batting cages for practice, to new bleachers and restrooms for spectators.
• Canyonview Aquatic Center: Although this modern community resource is relatively new, it still needs essential components such as a scoreboard and electronic timing system; naming opportunities are also available.
• Athletics Weight Room: This will provide separate workout areas for student-athletes and the general student population, dramatically improving access for both.
• Golf Practice Range: UCSD needs this facility to allow the golf team to practice on campus, a resource that would also be available to students, staff and members of the community.
• Field Equipment: Many sports venues are in need of modern features such as scoreboard, timing and sound systems.
For questions, or to learn more on how you can support UC San Diego Athletics, please contact Diana Philippi at (858) 534-3540 or email email@example.com.