Triton Athletic Associates Board of Directors
The purpose of the Triton Athletic Associates (T.A.A.) Board of Directors is to support and promote the intercollegiate athletic program at University of California, San Diego (UCSD) within the parameters of the institution's athletic and academic philosophies.
The T.A.A. will endeavor to do this through regular public relations, marketing and development activities initiated by both the board of directors and the UCSD Athletic Department.
- Increase visibility of the UC San Diego athletic program in the greater San Diego area.
- Position UC San Diego athletics as a program that successfully produces top caliber athletic teams throughout its 23-sport department while maintaining the university's outstanding academic reputation.
- Originate projects that will promote the positive relationship between athletics and academics as well as addressing the public relations goals outlined above.
- Develop a core of annual activities that generate significant revenues for the UC San Diego athletic program, while complementing UCSD's current goal of being the nation’s premier NCAA Division II University competitively, financially and in terms of community service.
- Successfully integrate UC San Diego with other key San Diego County athletic entities in order that it will be involved with the future of sports in the region.
2012 TAA Golf Brochure
Board of Directors Roster
Better Business Funding
Centre City Development Corp.
SHARP/Rees Stealy Medical Group
Athletes to Business
Vista Unified School District
Rady Children's Hospital
USE Credit Union
Santorini's Greek Island Grill