The Tritons have hosted NCAA West Regional matches at the facility. The last time the men's squad hosted a NCAA Tournament match, May 9, 2008, UCSD defeated BYU-Hawaii 5-0. More recently, the women's team hosted Hawaii Pacific on May 9, 2009, in tournament action.
In Google Maps, enter this address for nearest lot to Northview Tennis Courts:
9730 Hopkins Drive, San Diego, CA 92122
Directions to Northview Tennis Courts
- From Interstate 5, Exit Genesee Ave.
- Head west on Genesee
- Turn left on Torrey Pines Rd.
- Turn left at the next signal (Northpoint Drive - UCSD North Campus Entrance)
- Continue through 2 stop signs, as the road curves to the right it becomes John Hopkins Drive
- Northview Tennis Courts are north of Northpoint Drive and are accessible from Ridge Walk.
- Parking permits are required (Mon-Fri only) and can be obtained from the Northpoint information booth (To the right of the second stop sign on Northpoint Drive are parking permit machines.) or any level of Hopkins Parking Structure.