|1. Basketball||43||1. Crew
|2. Tennis||38||2. Track & Field
|3. Water Polo
||37||3. Cross Country
|5. Cross Country
|7. Track & Field
|8. Swimming||16||8. Baseball||15|
|9. Volleyball||9||9. Golf
||6||10. Water Polo
|11. Fencing||0||11. Soccer||1|
TAC Team Challenge Winners (Winter 2011)
Men's Golf Women's Tennis
TAC Team Challenge Rules
The Triton Athletes' Council will sponsor three Team Challenges each quarter with the objective of getting as many student-athletes as possible out to the designated home athletic events.
There will be a competition among the 23 teams to see which can bring the highest percentage of its roster out to the Team Challenges. There will be a separate Team Challenge competition for each of the three quarters and it will work like this.
- Each team will be ranked at each individual event based on the percentage of its current roster that attends
- The top team at each event will receive 15 pts., second place 11 pts., third place 10 pts. and so on down to the last team (men's & women's division)
- The total number of team points for the combined three events will determine the final standings for each quarter
- At the end of the year, the results of the three quarters will be combined to determine the overall standings for the year
- If a team does not have any representatives at a particular Team Challenge, it does not receive any points
- Teams hosting a Team Challenge do not receive any points for that event unless any of the non-hosting teams have zero attendance. In that instance, the hosting team will receive one point.
- The prize for the team winning the year long TAC Team Challenge is still to be determined.
- Standings will be updated on the TAC website as well as the display case adjacent to the Athletic Training Room