The Athletic Performance Program is geared toward teaching each student-athlete how to achieve the highest level of athletic development through enhancement of all components of strength and conditioning. The Tritons work out in the RIMAC weight room that is over 12,000 square feet in size with state of the art equipment. The UCSD Athlete Performance Program is truly designed with the student-athlete’s enhancement in mind. Very few programs at the Division II level have such expertise and first class facilities at the disposal of the student-athlete helping to further distinguish the Triton Athletic Department as one of the premier intercollegiate programs in the country.
In Google Maps, enter this address for nearest lot to RIMAC:
9730 Hopkins Drive, La Jolla, CA 92093
Directions to RIMAC Arena and Fitness Center
- From Interstate 5, Exit Genesee Ave.
- Head west on Genesee
- Turn left on Torrey Pines Rd.
- Turn left at the next signal (Northpoint Drive - UCSD North Campus Entrance)
- Continue through 2 stop signs, as the road curves to the right it becomes John Hopkins Drive
- Park in Hopkins Parking Structure. The RIMAC Arena and Fitness Center are directly north of the parking structure.
- Parking permits are required (Mon-Fri only) and can be obtained from the Northpoint information booth (To the right of the second stop sign on Northpoint Drive are parking permit machines.) or any level of Hopkins Parking Structure.