Triton Ballpark is one of the premier fields in all of San Diego County and it recently got even better. On Saturday, Jan. 29, 2011, the first ever night game was played at the venue. To read more about the celebration and the game, click here.
Current features include:
• A complete lighting system added in 2011
• Two covered dugouts (with lighting and power)
• Scoreboard (located in right center field)
• Fenced batting cage with power available
• Bleacher seating for approx. 1,200
Field Dimensions from home plate to the fence:
• Left Field - 330 ft.
• Right Field - 330 ft.
• Center Field - 400 ft.
In Google Maps, enter this address for nearest lot to Triton Ballpark:
3432 Voigt Drive, San Diego, CA 92037
Directions to Triton Ballpark:
- From Interstate 5, Exit Genesee Ave.
- Head east on Genesee
- Turn right (west) on Campus Point Drive
- Turn right on Voigt Drive.
- Park in lot 701. Baseball field is directly east of lot 701. Additional parking is available in the East parking lot.
- Parking permits required Monday - Friday only.